- Allow some time to digest this article re: #art, #sex, and #perception. #SallyMann, photographer, explains her art. http://t.co/8adhT2sQZt about 4 days ago
- #50Shades release generates upswing in #PornHub searches. #BDSM comes to the masses. http://t.co/tBNJFsq2yL. Let's get informed + titillated February 23, 2015
- #CarlDjerassi, creator of the #BirthControl pill, has died. http://t.co/NM0J3hHrI9. His contribution changed lives more than most. February 03, 2015
- First new hero of 2015: #LeYinhe! Read about her here: http://t.co/TOHChPT1MP and you'll agree. January 05, 2015
- Interesting: http://t.co/4BltUJ2Ckv. Men who dress as dolls. Happily, this article sez they are finding acceptance. Good. January 05, 2015
Newsletter Plugin by Bulk Email Software
Category "Alternative Sexualities"
Disappointing Sex. What happened?
Dear Dr Ren and Bloom, As a woman of a certain age, I learned to follow the rules. That included marrying a man I liked immensely, and burying my sexual attraction to women. My husband died three years ago, … Read More
First Time Lesbian Sex
Dear Dr Ren and Bloom, I’ve always dated men, and happily so. I like sex with men. But recently I watched some lesbian porn that really turned me on. I would like to find out what sex with another woman … Read More
Fetishes: An Explanation
What are fetishes? A working definition of fetish is ‘an object of irrational reverence or obsessive devotion’. Even if we remove the negative adjectives, we can see how fetishes impact our lives. Though our culture is skittish about them, fetishes … Read More
December 5, 2011
Secret Sexual Desires
“Hello, Dr. Ren, I have a sexual problem that makes me very unhappy and could ruin my relationship.” “I’m glad you called. Please tell me what is bothering you.” “Well, that’s the thing. I’ve never spoken to anyone about this … Read More
December 2, 2011
A Kink Primer
I am frequently asked questions about kink, or BDSM. Folks wonder what makes it appealing–the extremes in sensation, the feeling of dominating or being submissive, the power and trust one gives to another? They are confused about whether BDSM and … Read More
Is My Husband a Drag Queen?
Most people feel some initial trepidation approaching sex therapy and often ask what happens during a session. Of course each appointment varies according to the clients’ needs; however I thought presenting a case study might be helpful for those feeling … Read More
Discovering Cross-Dressing: A Sexologist’s View
Sometimes I’ll get a call from a frantic woman who has just discovered her husband’s cross dressing. She has no idea what this means about him or her relationship. She usually wants me to assure her that she is normal … Read More