- Another hero to add to our list for #IWD: http://t.co/MkOWg7N6uV. #MenstrualPads changing lives, enabling school. Woot. about 1 day ago
- Excellent doc on #GSpot by CBC here:http://t.co/iB5Cio1w4c. Riveting new research and perspectives. March 01, 2014
- Oops...here's the link: http://t.co/oqCHA0Y7Qe February 27, 2014
- Brilliant, fun video teaches: #HowToThink about beliefs, attitudes, knowledge. Pass this great tool along. February 27, 2014
- Sad, shameful news out of #Russia: http://t.co/LOGoC0WeSX. No surprise, but big disappointment. February 26, 2014
Newsletter Plugin by Bulk Email Software
Category "Alternative Sexualities"
Fetishes: An Explanation
What are fetishes? A working definition of fetish is ‘an object of irrational reverence or obsessive devotion’. Even if we remove the negative adjectives, we can see how fetishes impact our lives. Though our culture is skittish about them, fetishes … Read More
December 5, 2011
A Kink Primer
I am frequently asked questions about kink, or BDSM. Folks wonder what makes it appealing–the extremes in sensation, the feeling of dominating or being submissive, the power and trust one gives to another? They are confused about whether BDSM and … Read More
Is My Husband a Drag Queen?
Most people feel some initial trepidation approaching sex therapy and often ask what happens during a session. Of course each appointment varies according to the clients’ needs; however I thought presenting a case study might be helpful for those feeling … Read More
Discovering Cross-Dressing: A Sexologist’s View
Sometimes I’ll get a call from a frantic woman who has just discovered her husband’s cross dressing. She has no idea what this means about him or her relationship. She usually wants me to assure her that she is normal … Read More