- RT @dailyxtra: Should you be worried about increased foreskin smegma? Maybe, says columnist @smartsextalk. http://t.co/kcqr27BotD #sexualhe… September 23, 2015
- #Lelo surveyed #50Shades readers re: #BDSM practices and desires. What did they learn? See here: http://t.co/V9TM9mVs5L. September 22, 2015
- True, this. https://t.co/OhUGj0GTvZ September 22, 2015
- How to what size #penis women prefer? Maybe ask them? Research here: http://t.co/YN3JGosIeM sez we know. Fun download included! September 10, 2015
- Nearly dead, loud and proud. You go, grrl! Sexist man put in his place, young woman defended. No slut shaming here. http://t.co/0JDpEC0m76 August 17, 2015
Newsletter Plugin by Bulk Email Software
Category "Courtship& Dating"
Can I Be a Lesbian and Date a Transman?
I’m a sex therapist in private practice. I’m asked all sorts of interesting questions on a regular basis. The following touched on sensitive and important issues deserving of being shared with others. Here’s the question. Do you agree with my … Read More
Low Self Confidence? Here’s Help
Do you suspect that if only you had more self-confidence, you’d be able to make your life work better? Chances are you’re right! The primary tools for effecting change are believing in 1) our ability to make it happen and … Read More
Disappointing Sex. What happened?
Dear Dr Ren and Bloom, As a woman of a certain age, I learned to follow the rules. That included marrying a man I liked immensely, and burying my sexual attraction to women. My husband died three years ago, … Read More
First Time Lesbian Sex
Dear Dr Ren and Bloom, I’ve always dated men, and happily so. I like sex with men. But recently I watched some lesbian porn that really turned me on. I would like to find out what sex with another woman … Read More
This month’s Hot Topic is wed to our case study because a therapy session prompted the theme for this column. I spoke with a woman, Pam, who came to see me about two years after her divorce. She felt she … Read More
From “Hello” to “Good Morning”
The subject of courtship is vast. We’re all interested in it, and few of us feel equipped to do it with grace. It’s exciting…and it’s scary. We know some things about the courtship process. It has a certain number of … Read More
The Lost State of Dating, Part II
Though I believed that last month’s Hot Topic was complete, more and more thoughts on dating kept bubbling up–enough, in fact, to warrant another article. Time after time, couples lament the failure of their relationships and endure months or more … Read More
The Lost State of Dating
Fifty years ago parents wrung their hands wondering what to do with their daughter who was ‘going steady’ with her high school sweetheart. Back then, parents encouraged their daughters to see many boys, correctly believing that this would provide experience … Read More
I’ve found myself speaking a lot recently about the early stages of courtship. We are all fascinated with this period. We love asking couples how they met, and we love telling others our own story. We remember the bliss of … Read More