- #TracyClarkFlory gives us another great article on #Gender and its complexities. Read it here: http://t.co/aG90dkDLXM. June 18, 2015
- I thought the advantage of #SexDolls was that they DIDN'T talk back, but science disagrees. See here: http://t.co/vLerkp95oJ. #RoboticDolls. June 16, 2015
- ID as lesbian? Sweet on a #Transman? How to handle it? See my #HuffPo column here: y2gys83z. June 15, 2015
- Article re: film re: how women REALLY get off: http://t.co/6fw329ERNf. So. On. Point. May 14, 2015
- Hot topic: #transkids. Read this level-headed, accurate, but non-PC piece. http://t.co/Vqy35Lskon May 14, 2015
Newsletter Plugin by Bulk Email Software
Category "Gender & Orientation"
Can I Be a Lesbian and Date a Transman?
I’m a sex therapist in private practice. I’m asked all sorts of interesting questions on a regular basis. The following touched on sensitive and important issues deserving of being shared with others. Here’s the question. Do you agree with my … Read More
Disappointing Sex. What happened?
Dear Dr Ren and Bloom, As a woman of a certain age, I learned to follow the rules. That included marrying a man I liked immensely, and burying my sexual attraction to women. My husband died three years ago, … Read More
First Time Lesbian Sex
Dear Dr Ren and Bloom, I’ve always dated men, and happily so. I like sex with men. But recently I watched some lesbian porn that really turned me on. I would like to find out what sex with another woman … Read More
How to Find a Bi-Curious Lover
All your life you’ve dated men, and now you find yourself curious about what sex with another woman would be like. How do you begin? Where do you go? Focus on what appeals to you What is it about sex … Read More
September 30, 2013
Am I Gay?
Whether we call it orientation, sexual preference (which assumes we have choice), or perversion (which assumes we have judgments), the topic of whom we love can cause great emotional turmoil. The following is a distillation of a common question. Dear … Read More
May 25, 2012
Desire vs. Lifestyle
Coming out is a process as individual as fingerprints. Though there are surely commonalities in the experience, the process of coming to terms with one’s atypical orientation is dependent upon myriad determinants: Have you always known? Were you aware but … Read More
May 24, 2012
Lesbian Fisting: Intensity and Intimacy
When a group of women friends get together over a meal, the conversation often turns to matters of sex. When those friends represent various numbers on the Kinsey scale (zero being entirely heterosexual and six referring to completely homosexual), those … Read More
November 24, 2011