- RT @dailyxtra: Should you be worried about increased foreskin smegma? Maybe, says columnist @smartsextalk. http://t.co/kcqr27BotD #sexualhe… September 23, 2015
- #Lelo surveyed #50Shades readers re: #BDSM practices and desires. What did they learn? See here: http://t.co/V9TM9mVs5L. September 22, 2015
- True, this. https://t.co/OhUGj0GTvZ September 22, 2015
- How to what size #penis women prefer? Maybe ask them? Research here: http://t.co/YN3JGosIeM sez we know. Fun download included! September 10, 2015
- Nearly dead, loud and proud. You go, grrl! Sexist man put in his place, young woman defended. No slut shaming here. http://t.co/0JDpEC0m76 August 17, 2015
Newsletter Plugin by Bulk Email Software
Category "Gender & Orientation"
Can I Be a Lesbian and Date a Transman?
I’m a sex therapist in private practice. I’m asked all sorts of interesting questions on a regular basis. The following touched on sensitive and important issues deserving of being shared with others. Here’s the question. Do you agree with my … Read More
Disappointing Sex. What happened?
Dear Dr Ren and Bloom, As a woman of a certain age, I learned to follow the rules. That included marrying a man I liked immensely, and burying my sexual attraction to women. My husband died three years ago, … Read More
First Time Lesbian Sex
Dear Dr Ren and Bloom, I’ve always dated men, and happily so. I like sex with men. But recently I watched some lesbian porn that really turned me on. I would like to find out what sex with another woman … Read More
How to Find a Bi-Curious Lover
All your life you’ve dated men, and now you find yourself curious about what sex with another woman would be like. How do you begin? Where do you go? Focus on what appeals to you What is it about sex … Read More
September 30, 2013
Am I Gay?
Whether we call it orientation, sexual preference (which assumes we have choice), or perversion (which assumes we have judgments), the topic of whom we love can cause great emotional turmoil. The following is a distillation of a common question. Dear … Read More
May 25, 2012
Desire vs. Lifestyle
Coming out is a process as individual as fingerprints. Though there are surely commonalities in the experience, the process of coming to terms with one’s atypical orientation is dependent upon myriad determinants: Have you always known? Were you aware but … Read More
May 24, 2012
Lesbian Fisting: Intensity and Intimacy
When a group of women friends get together over a meal, the conversation often turns to matters of sex. When those friends represent various numbers on the Kinsey scale (zero being entirely heterosexual and six referring to completely homosexual), those … Read More
November 24, 2011